First of all what is your brand?
Your brand should be what you are known for? When people see the name of your business or your name, what comes to mind? As a business owner you want to make sure that it is your brand.
Online Brand Awareness
So, the right question would be, what can I do to create an awareness of my brand online? Various people and companies do different things to ensure that their brand is foremost in their customers eyes and the more creative the better as it help you as a brand to stand head and shoulders above the rest!
Here are some ways you can get started on your online brand awareness below:-
- Podcasting – some people are adept at talking, get the conversation flowing through a podcast, building an audience of eager listeners daily, weekly or monthly. I hosted a podcast weekly for a whole year and it helped me to build up a subscriber list and all it took was me sharing my insights on personal development and success. I can help you to set up and run your very own successful podcast, just get in touch to learn how.
- Video – by now we are aware at least that some YouTubers have subscribers that runs in to the 100,000s and beyond. These subscribers tune in weekly to get an update from their favorite person or business. If you or someone within your company are able to showcase different aspects of your product and services whilst also answering questions customers or potential customers might have, you maybe on to a winner. However, there are a few tricks of the trade that don’t involve anyone being in front of the camera I can show you.
- Website – if you, like me love to write, it is a great way to become an effective communicator. Every week, every other day or monthly as you wish, you can create brand awareness online. when you post links to your website on social media, interested people can click on the link to visit your website to learn more about your brand. However, there is an art to writing a blog post and not everyone is are of it. The beauty of having a website is it could host your videos and podcast and attract even more traffic to your site. To know how to get your website up and running the right way get in touch with me for a consultation.
- Book – writing a book is an extremely great way for you to create awareness of your brand and emerge as an expert. You can write a ‘How to’ book for example and market to people who are looking for information on how to do something. Did you know however that it’s not just about writing? There are other elements involved that once done right could definitely get you and your brand the right kind of exposure. Ask me how?
- Social Media – Do you have a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud, Pinterest or Snapchat account? These are a great way to gain a following of people interested in your brand or what you have to say. However, trying to grow these organically could take years and if you want to have more listeners aware of your brand sooner rather than later then you have to learn to advertise correctly. If you need help with setting up your advertising campaign correctly for your social media content then contact me for how to do it.
I hope this post has given you a few great ideas towards creating your online brand awareness? You will find once you get started it really is easier than you imagined, but you do need to get started.
In this world of social media you will find things are not only fast evolving, but exciting and creative. The more creative you are with your branding the more followers, subscribers and customers you will get. The above is by no means exhaustive and customers will flock to you if done right. Take care.
For a consultation on any of these ways mentioned, then get in touch with me at email@example.com
Checkout this article on 3 ways you can increase brand awareness online